- This event has passed.
Water Fasting and Fatty Acids with Dr Sabatino
January 10 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm CST
Dr. Frank Sabatino is the past Health Director of the Shangri-La Natural Hygiene Institute in Bonita Springs , FL, the Regency Health Resort and Spa in Hallandale, FL and Health Director-Owner of Ocean Jade Retreat in Lauderdale by the Sea, FL, where he cared for, lectured and inspired thousands of people over the past 40 years. He is currently the director of the Balance for Life Retreat Program in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Balance for Life Retreat is a vegan lifestyle education center specializing in plant-based vegan nutrition, health rejuvenation, stress management and therapeutic fasting and detoxification. Dr Sabatino has personally supervised thousands of water only fasts promoting recovery from a wide range of conditions including arthritis, allergies, high blood pressure, diabetes, addictions, asthma, and certain forms of cysts and tumors. He is truly one of the world’s leading experts in water only fasting.
(1) Understand the important ketogenesis of fasting
(2) discuss the detoxification and autophagy of the fasting process
(3) When not to fast
(4) optimum ways to break a fast and refeed the body
(5) the impact of essential fatty acids on balancing the function of the immune system
(6) how plant based eating promotes omega 3 fatty acids to reduce inflammation and improve the function of the brain …
(7) the most important diet and ratio of EFA’s for eliminating chronic disease
(8) when and when not to supplement EFAs