- This event has passed.
Telomeres and Aging with Jason Prall
March 13, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Jason Prall is a former mechanical engineer turned Longevity and Optimal Health Practitioner who works remotely with individuals around world to provide solutions for those struggling with weight loss or suffering from complex health issues that their doctors have been unable to resolve. In May, Jason will be releasing a free online documentary film series called, “The Human Longevity Project”, which is set to uncover the complex mechanisms of chronic disease & aging and the true nature of longevity in our modern world.
- Telomeres and their functional role
- Understanding telomere measurements & research
- Telomerase function and its link to tumor cells
- Mitochondria and going upstream of telomeres
- How to slow telomere shortening and increase their length
- Telomere length in clinical practice
This is a FREE event! We hope you can join!