- This event has passed.
Talking Trauma with Razi Berry
April 12, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Razi Berry is the founder and publisher of the journal Naturopathic Doctor News & Review ( NDNR.com), that has been in print since 2005, publisher of the Peer-Reviewed International Journal of Naturopathic Medicine, and founder of the premier consumer-faced website of naturopathic medicine, NaturalPath (thenatpath.com). She is the host of The Natural Cancer Prevention Summit and The Heart Revolution-Heal, Empower and Follow Your Heart, and the popular 10 week Sugar Free Summer program. From a near death experience as a young girl that healed her failing heart, to later overcoming infertility and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, though naturopathic medicine, Razi has lived the mind/body healing paradigm. Her projects uniquely capture the tradition and philosophy of naturopathy: The healing power of nature, the vital life force in every living thing and the undeniable role that science and mind/body medicine have in creating health and overcoming dis-ease. Find more about Razi and her blog and podcast Love is Medicine at thenatpath.com.
– What did your Near death experience teach you about healing?
– What does naturopathic medicine have to do with this?
– How is naturopathy different?
– You say we need to get out of our heads with regard to healing trauma. Why is this so?
– How does emotional trauma affect us as coaches and business woman?
– What do you mean by Love is Medicine?