- This event has passed.
Lyme from the lens of a virus and your genetic blueprint with Teri Cochrane
January 31, 2019 @ 12:30 pm CST
Teri Cochrane is an integrative practitioner and thought leader in personalized health care. She has developed her own methodology, “The Cochrane Method” which integrates a multi-level, to develop a bio-individualized plan for her clients. Teri specializes in complex health conditions such and Lyme, autoimmune conditions and mental health. She also specializes in elite athletic performance and serves as a nutritional counselor to ballerinas and Olympic hopefuls some of which considered the top in the world. Teri’s approach and voice have been extended to the national and international audiences through media appearances, which include the medical lifestyle show the Dr. Partha Nandi Show, and the docuseries The Thyroid Secret. She has been in many publications in including the Washington post and launched her groundbreaking and Amazon best selling new release book – The Wildatarian Diet – Living as Nature Intended in March 2018.
We’re going to discuss:
1. Why do you look at Lyme as a virus
2. Can you get a false positive for Lyme disease
3. Why does antibiotic therapy fail in some cases
4. What do your genes have to do with your approach to addressing Lyme disease
5. Can you tell us some of your Lyme cases
6. How Does the Epstein Barr and Cytomeglavirus relate to Lyme disease
7. Why is it important for me to metabolize fats appropriately as I look to walk out of Lyme disease
8. What is the best nutritional approach to Lyme disease
9. How does the stress response affect the Lyme bacteria and my immune system
10. How can the popular Monolaurin supplement used so readily in Lyme be bad for me in certain cases