- This event has passed.
Kombucha: Health Fix or Health Fraud? with Hannah Crum
December 4, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Hannah Crum, “The Kombucha Mamma”, along with husband Alex LaGory, created www.KombuchaKamp.com out of their small LA home in 2004 with a mission to “Change the world, one gut at a time,” by providing quality information, quality cultures and quality support. A popular speaker about Kombucha, fermentation, and bacteriosapiens, Hannah is frequently featured at corporate & health conferences, festivals and events. As an extension of their mission, they also founded Kombucha Brewers Intl. (2014) to unite and advocate for the commercial Kombucha bottling industry worldwide. Through KKamp’s videos, blog, online communities, and award winning, Amazon Best Seller “The Big Book of Kombucha”, they serve as mentors and the leading experts to millions of Kombucha lovers from all corners of the earth.
Here’s what we’ll talk about:
– What is Kombucha?
– What Kombucha is NOT
– Does Kombucha have any health benefits?
– Is Kombucha safe to make at home?
– Are the commercial brands of Kombucha just as good as homebrew?
– Are there any contraindications for Kombucha?
– Does Kombucha “work” for everyone?
– What other fermented foods/drinks support a healthy microbiome?