Holistic Veterinary medicine and care for our pets with Dr. Ruth
January 24 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm CST
Dr. Ruth Roberts is a Holistic, Integrative veterinarian who treats dogs and cats. Her life’s work is to be your pet’s ally, and give you the info you need to protect your pet. She works with pet parents who need a results-based action plan to help their furbabies age gracefully, and live a joyful life. Food is medicine, and She teaches how to Home Cook for your pet, safely and sustainably.
Here’s what we’ll talk about:
1. WHY did you go down the alternative healthcare path?
2. What’s lacking in our pet’s health paradigm?
3. What are the major health issues facing pets today?
4. Why cooked instead of Raw?
5. Why is rotation of foods important?
6. Why does my vet want to vaccinate my pet every year?