- This event has passed.
Collaborating with Practitioners: An A-Z Training for Health Coaches
August 24, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
Are you a health coach who is Interested in collaborating with practitioners?
If you’re ready to be a key player on a physician’s team and help their patients understand and implement key lifestyle changes, then don’t miss our upcoming live training on Friday, August 17 at 12:30 PM CST!
IFHC™ founder, Carmen Hunter, will be walking you through everything you need to know from how to effectively approach local practitioners, what you should and shouldn’t say when pitching a business relationship, how to price and present your services in a way that is attractive to practitioners, what to do to guarantee you close the relationship, exactly what you can expect when working in a practitioner’s office, and how to stay within your scope when working with clients.
- How to effectively approach wellness leaders
- What you should and shouldn’t say when pitching a business relationship with wellness professionals
- How to price and present your services in a way that is attractive to them
- What to do to guarantee you close the relationship
- Some tips on what to expect when working in a wellness office and how to stay within your scope when working with clients
This training is FREE for students and HCMM members and just $47 for others.
Once we put the training on our site, the price will increase to $97 so if you’re interested, be sure to register now!