- This event has passed.
Chronic Conditions with Dr. Alan Christianson
October 2, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
Dr. Alan Christianson is a Naturopathic Endocrinologist who focuses on Thyroid function, adrenal health, and metabolism. He has been actively practicing in Scottsdale since 1996 and is the founding physician behind Integrative Health. He is a NY Times bestselling author whose books include The Metabolism Reset Diet, The Adrenal Reset Diet, and the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease. Dr. Christianson regularly appears on national media like Dr. Oz, The Doctors, and The Today Show.
- Describe Metabolic syndrome
- Insulin Resistance 3 – What he sees as the biggest gut issues (SIBO, PATHOGENS etc)
- What food plan does he see the most success with
- What are his thoughts about current safe Vitamin D levels?
- Do you believe Candida requires a NO sugar plan?
- If he could recommend one stool test which would it be and why?
- Thoughts on iodine supplementation and selenium?
- What causes high SHBG and Low T and what are some things to explore for women?
- Top three triggers for Thyroid issues?